Sysadmin Load Reduction: Project Specific Sites

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Nov 15 14:51:07 GMT 2019

Hi!

On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 00:36:31 +0000
Carl Schwan <carl at carlschwan.eu> wrote:
> When this is done I can start the process to replace the current
> website (create sysadmin request to get repo with the correct
> namespace, create merge request to the ci tooling, and more).

As I can see you've already done this. Thanks for your work, here! And
sorry for being so slow, myself.

Two things:
1) I've now tried to fix a few links, but I don't see to have
access(*). Could you please add me (and Meik)?

2) Can I retrieve the old screenshots, somewhere? Sure a bunch of those
could do with an update, but I'd still like to reuse most. (Screenshots
page is just a list of filenames, ATM).

Regards
Thomas

(*) Error message:

"FATAL: W any websites/rkward-kde-org tfry DENIED by fallthru
(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

and the repository exists."

Push  URL: ssh://git@git.kde.org/websites/rkward-kde-org.git