Sysadmin Load Reduction: Project Specific Sites

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Thu Nov 14 00:36:31 GMT 2019

Hi,

I just spend a bit more time cleaning the content and updating some bits ;)

The content is now mostly correctly converted. The only thing missing is
a up to date screenshot of RKward, so that it doesn't look like a KDE4 app.

Could you provide me with an up to date screenshot using the breeze theme?
the more the better ;)

When this is done I can start the process to replace the current website
(create sysadmin request to get repo with the correct namespace, create
merge request to the ci tooling, and more).

Cheers

Carl Schwan
https://carlschwan.eu