Reminder, FOSDEM participation

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sun Nov 10 06:11:23 GMT 2019

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 5:07 PM Adriaan de Groot <groot at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here's a friendly reminder that FOSDEM is just three months away; possibly our
> biggest get-together after Akademy. I know there's still QtWS LAS GH KF6 and
> conf.kde.in between here and there, but still: sign up, volunteer, plan your
> attendance early so we all can figure out how to do the things we do, best.
>
> Phab: https://phabricator.kde.org/T11835
> Wiki: https://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/FOSDEM/2020#People
>
> We haven't had confirmation of a booth yet, but let's bank on the strength of
> the building K regulars.
>
> [ade]

Hey :)

The deadlines for submitting talks to the dev rooms are getting closer
as well. Please consider submitting talks to those so we have coverage
in the program as well.
https://fosdem.org/2020/news/2019-10-01-accepted-developer-rooms/ has
the list of dev rooms and the deadlines for their talk proposal
submission.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors