Requesting for guidance

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Wed Oct 23 02:56:00 BST 2019

Please feel free to! First you should set up a development environment,
as described here: https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved#Ways_to_contribute

Once you have things compiling and running, you'll want to choose some
tasks. Hopefully you are using some KDE software already. In this case
you likely already have some ideas for what could be improved or you've
found some bugs which need to be fixed. If not, here are some lists of
bugs that need fixing:
https://community.kde.org/Goals/Usability_%26_Productivity#How_you_can_help

Good luck! And see https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved for more
general information.