FSF leadership

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu Sep 19 13:36:58 BST 2019

Am Donnerstag, 19. September 2019, 10:31:38 CEST schrieb Christian Loosli:
> I think that people should be elected into positions based on their
> suitability for that position, which means that things like sex, gender,
> race, cultural background, sexual orientation etc. pp.

Race? Sounds like people are proposing there are human races?

You might be reusing phrases here by people you think are out there for a more
humanist world, but please reflect a bit on this very term, and if it makes
sense to copycat that phrase and if it really represent what you are thinking.
And if you are not actually copying terms and ideas of racists, when you might
not be one.

Cheers
Friedrich