FSF leadership

Paul Adams paul.adams at kde.org
Thu Sep 19 07:34:17 BST 2019

On Thu, 19 Sep 2019, 08:17 Agustín Benito, <toscalix at gmail.com> wrote:

> we should support them, not tell them what to do.

One of RMSs best-known transgressions took place on _our_ stage at Gran
Canaria. We did not exactly take much action at the time.

If this community really cares about Free Software and building an
inclusive community we absolutely _must_ speak up in public.

Augustin is right though. That message must be one of support for the FSF
and helping them build a better future for FS, not pressurising them over
things in the past.