Retirement of notes.kde.org

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Wed Sep 18 21:47:41 BST 2019

Hi all,

Just bringing this thread to a bit of a conclusion, are we all happy
for the replacement of notes.kde.org to go ahead?

>From my reading through of this thread, i've seen people raise
concerns about the following:
- Author colours (which weren't 100% reliable on notes.kde.org in any
case as they sometimes disappeared)
- History information
- Occasional issues with typing on the same line
- More complex process to start a new pad or be linked to an existing one

>From my understanding, the developers of the plugin we're using (which
is under active development) have plans to bring author tracking /
colouring in a later release, and chances are there will be further
improvements to syncing in later releases as well.

Thanks,
Ben