vote invitation sent out for goal voting

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Fri Aug 23 08:13:11 BST 2019

Hi,

> Sorry, these all are... Irrelevant, incomprehensible, ineligible or inconsiderable.

Care to explain why you think that is?

> Besides, the previous set of goals has not been achieved by a country mile.

Ignoring the fact that this isn't a SI unit, this is just not true. For
instance, our tooling and documentation has been improved a lot as a
result of the streamlined. Before, when a new person joined the channel
asking for help on a problem or what they could do to fix something, you
had to talk them through git and cmake and everything manually. Now you
can just send them a link which has all the information they need.

Sure, we might not have achieved world domination, but claiming that the
goals weren't achieved at all does a disservice to all the fine folks
involved in the process.

Cheers
Kai Uwe