vote invitation sent out for goal voting

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Aug 22 21:28:01 BST 2019

On donderdag 22 augustus 2019 21:36:30 CEST Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I have just sent out the emails with links to this year's goal survey.
> All the final proposals are here:
> https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/goal_setting_2019/
> The invitation went out to everyone subscribed to this mailinglist as
> well as everyone with a developer account. If you did not receive it
> but are an active contributor to KDE please send me an email off-list
> to sort it out.
> I'm really sorry that it has taken me longer than I wanted. I ran into
> a few obstacles setting everything up during a conference.

Sorry, these all are... Irrelevant, incomprehensible, ineligible or inconsiderable. Besides, the previous set of goals has not been achieved by a country mile. There is nothing whatsoever in this set of "goals" that I could get behind even tangentially.

--
https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org