Invent/gitlab, issues and bugzilla

Christoph Cullmann christoph at cullmann.io
Thu Jul 4 13:17:06 BST 2019

On 2019-07-04 13:35, Luca Beltrame wrote:
> Il giorno Thu, 4 Jul 2019 13:31:49 +0200
> Wolthera <griffinvalley at gmail.com> ha
> scritto:
>
>> community to handle, so it is probably more efficient to wait for
>> bugzilla 6 in any case.
>
> Speaking of that: does anyone know if there is a roadmap for Bugzilla
> 6? I'd say the comparison should be done with that as well once it's
> out.

Bugzilla 6 is running late, the latest release plan is somewhen this
year, see

https://github.com/bugzilla/bugzilla-ux/wiki/Bugzilla-6-Roadmap

But there is activity for this, if you take a look at the work they do
with
integrating the bugzilla.mozilla.org stuff into that branch.

Greetings
Christoph

--
Ignorance is bliss...