Invent/gitlab, issues and bugzilla

Christoph Cullmann christoph at cullmann.io
Tue Jul 2 15:47:39 BST 2019

On 2019-07-02 15:14, David Edmundson wrote:

>> Plasma Mobile projects are not included in bugzilla. So, gitlab issues
>> is the only "decent" alternative for bug tracking. If we disable
>> issues, then the only alternative I see is to report issues to
>> Phabricator, which, from my point of view, should be avoided.
>>
> Things can be added to bugzilla.

I think it would be highly appreciated to have just one Bugtracker for
all
things and until further decisions are made if one wants or not to move
away
from Bugzilla to just add all needed products/components there.

I think that is easier to understand for bug reporters and makes it much
easier
to triage bugs that are some more generic framework/library issues
occuring
in multiple end projects.

Greetings
Christoph