Party Train to Akademy

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 21:22:15 BST 2019

Oooo, what a lovely idea! I'm already booked on the TGV though, since I'm
arriving in Paris on Monday to spend a couple of days with a genealogy and
anthropology friend.

Taking the Paris Gare Lyon/Milano P Garibal  on 5 September at 10:37
(Thursday morning) Paris time. I put myself in the notes anyway, although
the tickets are already booked.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez