KDE Onboarding Sprint: Making it easy to setup a development environment - Call for Participation

tetris4 tetris4 at gmail.com
Sun May 5 22:24:09 BST 2019

Hi everybody,

We decided to change the date and place of the Streamlined Onboarding
Sprint 2019, hoping that more contributors will be able to
participate.

It will take place on July 22-23 in Nuremberg, Germany, right after
the KDE Connect sprint and at the same venue.

If this makes it possible for you to attend, please add your name on
the wiki:https://community.kde.org/Sprints/Onboarding/2019

All the best,
Neofytos
KDE Onboarding Team