Anonymous contributions

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Apr 16 23:03:08 BST 2019

El dimarts, 16 d’abril de 2019, a les 23:25:47 CEST, Boudewijn Rempt va escriure:
> On dinsdag 16 april 2019 23:04:02 CEST Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > So this would actually implement what you ask for: no guess work about valid
> > names.
>
> Whether or not we can be sure that a string is a name should not be relevant to us.

Just answering to say that this is actually what we're actually discussing in this thread.

Can/Should we accept anonymous contributions (and thus we should not care about a string being a name) or not?

I think the most sensible answer from the whole thread was the one from David Edmundson "we should contact a lawyer".

Cheers,
  Albert