Anonymous contributions

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Apr 11 21:50:57 BST 2019

On donderdag 11 april 2019 20:56:03 CEST Christoph Cullmann wrote:

> As we did never verify any names nor identities, is the discussion not
> mood?

"Moot" -- as in ent-moot from Lord of the Rings (with lots more of historical baggage, but anyway). I do agree with you, and I would like us to start acccepting pseudonymous contributions officially.

We don't check, we don't register, we don't subscribe to this whole verified-identity stuff that only came in when empires wanted to conscript young men so they could have big enough armies to threaten their neighbours.

--
https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org