Facebook's KDE Connector integration app

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 18:56:40 BST 2019

Hello!

Back in the days there used to be some level of Facebook integration into
KDE apps and a Facebook app called "KDE Connector" was used to integrate
with it.

I inherited it from the previous maintainer and it's now tied to my
account; I keep getting alerts for this but I'm not aware of anything using
this Facebook app, the only occurrence I could find is a disabled KAccounts
provider file.

As I'm no longer involved with any Facebook integration projects - would
anyone like to take over the ownership of this Facebook app? If so
please let me know, otherwise I'll just delete it sometime next week.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek