KDE at Kirchentag in Dortmund

Olaf Schmidt-Wischhöfer olaf at amen-online.de
Fri Mar 29 22:01:27 GMT 2019

Hi Clemens,

great to have you onboard!

We are doing the planning on two wiki pages:
https://wiki.luki.org/doku.php?id=luki_auf_dem_ev._kt_in_dortmund_2019
and
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:Olaf_Jan/Wiki-Projekte_auf_dem_Kirchentag_2019

If you wish to help organising, then you could maybe look into the KDE
material that should for the free software sub-booth (best coordinate with
Johannes, how is from Dortmund and organising that part of the joint booth).

I myself will be active in all three sub-booths (Offene Bibel, Wikipedia, Free
Software) and will probably not be able to give KDE the necessary focus.

Best regards, Olaf