KDE Frameworks soon 5 years old

Ivana Isadora Devcic skadinna at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 23:30:25 GMT 2019

Hi Dominik,

thank you for sharing this information!

A Dot story sounds like a great idea. Maybe we can come up with something
even more exciting - there's still enough time until July. For example, the
Onboarding goal could nicely fit into the picture, if we can highlight all
the opportunities and benefits that Frameworks can provide to new
contributors (basically, if we can show how Frameworks make it easier to
start contributing or developing your own apps).

I've created a ticket for this on the Promo board:
https://phabricator.kde.org/T10607

This should help us keep track of the task. We can also use the ticket to
collect more ideas for promoting the Frameworks anniversary.

Please feel free to add your comments and suggestions to the ticket.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Ivana Isadora
KDE Promo