Google Season of Docs

Ivana Isadora Devcic skadinna at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 23:34:44 GMT 2019

Thanks for sharing this, Albert!

I would love to help the KDE community participate in this. At my
workplace, I've trained and mentored new technical writing team members,
and I write documentation every day as part of my job, so I might be
qualified.

Of course, if someone else would be a better choice as the lead, that's
great! I would be happy to help in any way.

Cheers,
Ivana Isadora