KDE will be attending OpenExpo Europe in June

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Tue Mar 5 15:22:05 GMT 2019

Hi,

 > We are currently looking for people who would like to help us staff
 > the booth and so if you think can help, please subscribe to the task
 > at https://phabricator.kde.org/T10539.

Plasma team is doing a sprint in Valencia on that date, just two hours
by high speed train as far as I can tell.

 > It seems that their CfP is also still open
(https://openexpoeurope.com/oe2019/how-to-be-part/), so if you would
like to participate like that, get in touch with them.

That was a bit of a short notice (I don't read email on weekends),
they're all closed now. I could have hopped on a train and done the
"Plasma for Device Creation" talk I did in Brazil which fits in with the
target audience at that expo.

Cheers
Kai Uwe