KDE now has its own Matrix infrastructure

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Feb 28 20:48:15 GMT 2019

On Thursday, 28 February 2019 16:38:30 CET Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> I get some unitemised t-shirts from old Akademys which is
> appreciated.

.. and leftover QtWS shirts, and some other items that I had made. I forget
where I reported that -- I can't spot it on this list, so maybe I sent that
internally to the e.V.

As for stock-taking and finances, Jon wrote on February 6th of this year, after
FOSDEM, a report on the FOSDEM happenings. It was titled "KDE at FOSDEM 2019".
It specified stock changes, income, etc. There wasn't a lot of reaction to it.

That same message contained Jon's .. I don't know what to call it, really,
maybe chip-on-the-shoulder .. grudge-statement about the financial query from
the e.V. So this thread is beating a dead horse in many ways.

[ade]