KDE now has its own Matrix infrastructure

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Feb 28 16:04:00 GMT 2019

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 08:08:14AM -0700, Andy B wrote:
> On his insistence, we worked to have a
> more clear policy of access to social media.

The board didn't work to have a more clear policy of access to social
media.  The promo team did this.  What I'm frustrated at is
understanding why the board would restrict it in the first place
rather than accept and encourage it as a community project where
contributors can get full access like every other part of KDE.

Thanks for engaging.

Love Jonathan