KDE now has its own Matrix infrastructure

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Tue Feb 26 14:49:20 GMT 2019

Hi Scott,

I can see your point, so not trying to challenge it.

I just feel that open means open, not open like in facebook context. In a
completely open environment, it is not just the success and easiness that
becomes available, but some respectful and fair arguments, difficulties,
etc, that need addressing.

I feel that KDE as a community will eventually benefit from feedback and
discussions like this if the community takes proper actions going forward.

Best regards,
Laszlo Papp