kde.modular.im: "I am at least 16 years old. "

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Thu Feb 21 15:21:28 GMT 2019

Hi,

the e.V. board will definitely discuss this issue as well in this week's
call, to put some thought into the legal side vis-a-vis GDPR compliance.
I think the community will here is clear and non-controversial, we
collectively just need to think about how to do it properly. We'll
report back our findings.

Anyone who has something to contribute (GDPR experts in the audience?),
please speak up of course.

Cheers,
Eike