Licensing policy change proposal

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Jan 29 20:23:20 GMT 2019

Well others have queried and objected so I guess it's not final.  But
if someone declares their work to be in the pubic domain then a) that
satisfies our needs and the needs of all our distributors and b) no
court in the world is going to uphold a complaint for any use when it
has been explicitly said it's unrestricted.

Jonathan