Coming to FOSDEM?

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Jan 10 11:22:31 GMT 2019

Hi all,

Here's a little reminder that there is a FOSDEM coordination page:
	https://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/FOSDEM/2019

It would be nice if the list of people were complete-ish, so we (as a
community) know who to look out for and look forward to. If you're available
to help at the booth, please say so as well. Jonathan is coordinating things,
and if we know there are more-than-enough-people to staff the booth, it gets
easier for everyone since then you don't feel guilty about sneaking off for
sandwiches and the like.

[ade]