Discourse

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Mon Nov 26 06:15:49 GMT 2018

Il giorno Sun, 25 Nov 2018 21:58:48 -0200
Lays Rodrigues <lays.rodrigues at kde.org> ha scritto:

> So, is it possible to add Discourse for KDE?

Given the burden on Sysadmin already, there needs to be someone
willing to shoulder this work (and go past their objections, like the
use of Postgres), at least for evaluation work.

Saying "is it possible" means it'll take a long time, or possibly never
occur. Saying "I'll do it" and following up (note: generic "I", not
addressing you in particular) has a higher chance.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
GPG key ID: A29D259B