QtWS attendees

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Nov 8 15:38:30 GMT 2018

Hi all,

Now that some other events are past, it's time to ramp up preparation for QtWS
in Berlin. You can find the task in KDE Phabricator at

	https://phabricator.kde.org/T9650

and the conference website is

	https://www.qtworldsummit.com/2018/berlin/

Most important though, it some enthusiastic people to run the stand. It's only
one day this year of actual conference, with one day of trainings preceding
it, so we can do with a slightly smaller staff -- you won't be run ragged over
several days.

It *is* important to have enough people there to do the spiel and be helpful
and supportive.

So far, I have Kai Uwe and Helio on the roster (both traveling from Germany).
And I'll be there (Netherlands). I'd really like to have three more people who
can be there that day so that we're "clearly present" as the largest community
contributor to Qt.

[ade]