Bugzilla template problems

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Oct 4 20:06:40 BST 2018

On donderdag 4 oktober 2018 21:01:37 CEST Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> So I would imagine that quite general approach would be to allow "None"
> value for Plasma version and even KF5 version (this covers non-KF5 apps).
> "None" in contrast to "Unknown".

That's not relevant. It isn't a matter of what's allowed or not; this is a
plain text thing people are supposed to understand and maybe fill in. There
are no canned answers, no comboboxes, no help for the user.

> PS: What's the link to the template please?

Just go to bugzilla, try to enter a new bug and look at what's pre-filled in
the report field.

--
https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org