Going to GSoC Mentor Summit -- who should we meet with?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 21:32:29 BST 2018

Hello folks, Fábián Kristóf and I are headed to the Bay area in California
in a couple of weeks for the Mentor Summit. This year they have provided us
with some tools to prepare for this action-packed weekend in advance, which
is good!

Besides an instance of Zulip chat just for attendees, we also have a list
of all the orgs who will be attending:

https://sites.google.com/view/gsoc-mentorsummit-2018/more-info/orgs-and-projects

If you see a project on that list that we should spend some time with,
please tell us soon so we can set up time to meet with these folks.

Thanks!

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez