Call for contributors for Fixture [ Qt5 based raster graphics editor ]

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sat Sep 22 14:38:03 BST 2018

Andy B ha scritto:
> Can you guys maybe now move this discussion to telegram or phabricator? It
> seems that there is good debate and good will.

I'm not sure why this discussion should be diverted from a mailing list to a
messaging system (*) and a planning and development system like phabricator.

Maybe (just maybe) it can be be moved to a more appropriate mailing list.

(*) let's not use "telegram" as synonym for "messaging system", please.

--
Luigi