ELC conference

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sat Sep 8 17:55:02 BST 2018

On Saturday, 8 September 2018 10:23:31 CEST Kenny Duffus wrote:
> On Friday, 7 September 2018 21:41:17 BST Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > So, who's available (24-26 october 2018) and willing?
>
> According to their website it seems to be Sunday 21st - Wednesday 24th? (+
> extra training day on the 25th)

Yes. I have no idea where I got 24-26 from. It is from 22-24 october (mon-
wed). I personally would be arriving, like, saturday or so to be bright-eyed
and bushy-tailed when the show starts. Paul will know when the actual booth
times are.

We'll also have to check what leeway we have to look in on presentations, or
if we're largely consigned to a vendor role (there's a bunch of diversity
things I'd be interested in, for instance).

[ade]