QtWS conference

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Sep 7 21:50:04 BST 2018

Hi community,

This year QtWS (the Qt World Summit) is a slightly smaller affair than it was
last year, 2 days in Berlin. Once again we'd like to be there with a booth, so
that we can show off our dedication -- and remind people that KDE is a
constant within the Qt ecosystem. QtWS is an industry conference, it's
surprising how people either know us really well or not at all, so that's why
we went all-out last year for a really polished presence. We'd like to do that
again this year.

I'm willing to coordinate a booth, make sure stuff gets to the venue, etc. but
we'll need warm bodies there to smile, hand out pamphlets, explain the KDE
manifesto, etc. etc. Take a look at last year's team, that was great.

So, who's available (5-6 december) and willing?

[ade]