Improving Bugzilla Status Names

Andrew Crouthamel andrew at crouthamel.us
Wed Sep 5 09:17:28 BST 2018

I like REPORTED as well. That leaves timeframe out of the status name. Bugs can stay REPORTED but never CONFIRMED, and that all makes sense.

Based on David's feedback, this would work for his needs I believe.

As for WONTFIX vs. ASDESIGNED, Ilmari, do you have any suggestions for alternatives? I know that isn't perfect, but was the best we could come up with so far.

Andrew Crouthamel