Improving Bugzilla Status Names

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed Sep 5 07:26:28 BST 2018

New/confirmed are more about before/after triage than focussing on
reproducible or not.

Reproducible or not isn't really a particularly useful thing to know from a
dev side. I regularly fix things I can't immediately reproduce. If we want
that information a flag solves it better.

What's important is making it so that if some other dev/triager has already
processed a bug and come to a decision about it, that I don't waste my
triage time reading it and making sure that if I open a confirmed bug it
has all the info I need to start investigating it.