FOSDEM: call to action!

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Aug 24 20:32:49 BST 2018

On Friday, 24 August 2018 21:14:11 CEST Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Do we actually have any numbers about how much merchandise we can get
> through during Fosdem? I know that my Krita tat was all gone by the end of
> Saturday...

We can go through a few dozen -- say 40 -- T-shirts if we have the KDE India
ones in nice colors. A few hundred stickers. Maybe 50-80 pamphlets about KDE /
Plasma / Join the Game or whatever it is now called.

We had the plush Konqui's, those were really cool.

Hoodies were missed.

So I'd say something like "2 moving boxes full of swag".

As for the table skirt: get something nice-ish, but there's no point in
aiuming for form-fitted because things are always going to change shape. A big
blue cloth (2m x 3m) plus a "loper" (40cm x 2m) with a KDE logo on it would be
really flexible. Perhaps we can sketch some things at our next lunch meeting.

[ade]