Public report of the Community Working Group

Marta Rybczynska marta.rybczynska at kde.org
Sun Aug 12 20:48:17 BST 2018

Valorie,
Thank you very much for the work and for the report.

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 5:52 PM, Valorie Zimmerman <
valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:

> * Case: death of Marko Käning, former KDE devel
> Outcome: Sysadmin disabled the account

I find this outcome very disturbing. My proposal is (seconding Valorie's
comment during the raport)
to formally estabilish a procedure: in case of death or serious medical
conditions of a contributor
or a former contributor, if the community learns about the fact, the Board
sends a card to the person
or their family. The card may be replaced by other means if more
appropriate.

Regards,
Marta