Twitter access

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Thu Jul 19 16:25:26 BST 2018

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 11:05 AM, Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> wrote:
> I did but I see nobody has an interest in me being a full part of it

That's simply not true: we have all seen Paul Brown's message where
you are invited to participate in the promo team. What you mean to say
is that you are not allowed to be part of the promo team under your
own rules and conditions, but when you put it like that you do not
sound much like a victim and you lose some negotiation power.

While I personally have no position regarding your one-man charge
against the promo team (I do not have enough information to pick a
side here), I am very much against your theatrical portrayal of the
issue when we can all clearly see what is going on here. If you want
to do promo under your own terms like back in the ol' days 15 years
ago, then just say so, no need to play victim.

David E. Narvaez