Help us with curating store.kde.org

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Tue Jul 17 08:01:44 BST 2018

It will be, yes. Initially we can simply mark it to not show up on Plasma
clients (that is what the two patches linked from the task here are about:
https://phabricator.kde.org/T6133 ). Later we will be able to add dependency
and version information, but for now we can simply mark the things that are
not useable from the Get New X dialogues. Indeed, that is an important part of
the curating process: The data will still be visible on the website, but with
those patches we become able to hide things that don't make sense in e.g.
Plasma :)

--
..dan / leinir..
http://leinir.dk/