Help us with curating store.kde.org

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Mon Jul 16 17:01:59 BST 2018

I would like to be a moderator! It might be a good idea to post this publicly somewhere too; I've encountered a number of KDE users who have asked how they can help clean up store.kde.org content. We could even make this a new entry point on https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved.

Nate

 ---- On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 02:39:25 -0700 Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen <admin at leinir.dk> wrote ----