Help us find a location for Akademy 2019

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sat Jun 9 14:08:26 BST 2018

Hey  folks :)

It'd be awesome if you could help us spread the word more about this.
We could still use a few more proposals. Thinking about hosting
Akademy? Get in touch with us. We're happy to answer questions you
might have.
There is about a week left to indicate your interest. Full proposals
have a bit more time.

Cheers
Lydia

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 9:11 PM Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> Akademy 2018 is around the corner but we already have to start thinking about 2019! We're looking for an enthusiastic team to host us in 2019. If you or someone you know would like to do this please have a look at https://dot.kde.org/2018/05/15/akademy-2019-call-hosts It'd also be lovely if you could spread this call for locations so we don't miss a potential host.
> If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to the board or the Akademy team.
>

> Cheers
> Lydia, who now goes back to being excited about seeing many of you in Vienna ;-)
> --
> Lydia Pintscher - http://about.me/lydia.pintscher
> KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
> Wikimedia DE Product Manager for Wikidata
> http://kde.org - http://wikidata.org - http://open-advice.org

KDE e.V. Board of Directors
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org