Akademy 2018: Recommended Accommodation

Stefan Derkits stefan at derkits.at
Tue May 29 10:49:36 BST 2018

Hello,

this is a reminder: If you aren't a sponsored attendee and plan to stay
at the recommended accomodation (see below), please book soon.
Our booking code & discounted rates expires 31st of May. People booking
via the code will get assigned rooms close to each other, so if you
don't use it you might find yourself away from all other Akademy people.

The rooms can be canceled without a fee, so if you're not 100 % sure
you're attending Akademy, also use the opportunity to reserve a room.

You can find all the information about A&O Wien Hauptbahnhof (including
the special rates for Akademy) here:
https://akademy.kde.org/2018/accommodation

On 2018-04-11 22:54, Stefan Derkits wrote:
> We recommend the A&O Wien Hauptbahnhof as accommodation. From there it's
> only 1 subway station and including a bit of walking will take you only
> a bit over 10 minutes to the conference venue.

And if you haven't yet, please register for Akademy at
https://events.kde.org/

See you in Vienna,
Stefan