Telemetry Policy - Remaining Questions

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Mon Apr 30 21:08:03 BST 2018

Hey folks,

Jaroslaw:
* Given that GDPR is coming into effect on May 25th I'd like to urge you to
look into if what you're currently tracking is acceptable under that
regulation. I don't know how where the data you're collecting currently
ends up but I don't want the e.V. to be liable for personally identifiable
information ending up on non-e.V. servers etc.
* Please make a choice if you're willing to change Kexi to comply with the
policy or if you prefer it to be marked as a historic exception. (My
preference is not to have any exceptions to the policy and make a clear
statement to our users.)

Everyone: Unless there are big objections within the next week let's
consider the current draft at
https://community.kde.org/Policies/Telemetry_Policy accepted.

Cheers
Lydia