Fwd: KDE Season Website

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 22:49:15 BST 2018

Hello community, I just got the following email, and I'm wondering if
there is someone or perhaps a small group of someones who can respond
to this student? We admins of the Student Programs effort would very
much like to have a new website for Season of KDE. Is there a small
group who love web programming who would like to spearhead this
effort?

Valorie