Neon Pinebook Remix as part of KDE

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Apr 11 22:29:21 BST 2018

On Wednesday, 11 April 2018 23:13:45 CEST, Rohan Garg wrote:
> IANAL but you can find the EULA for the proprietary blobs here [1]
>
> [1] http://files.pine64.org/doc/MALI/MALI%20EULA.pdf

Where the relevant bit is this:

[you may ..]

1.1 (ii)
 subject to Clause 1.2, distribute the whole of the Software; and/or (b)
the whole or any part of
the Software together with, or as incorporated into, Applications; and
1.2
 If you choose to redistribute the whole or any part of the Software
pursuant to the licences
granted in Clause 1.1(ii), you agree: (i) not to use ARM's or any of its
licensors names, logos or
trademarks to market Applications; (ii) to retain any and all copyright
notices and other notices (whether
ARM's or its licensor's) which are included with the Software; and (iii)
include a copy of this Licence with
such redistribution.

To me (also NAL, though I play one on TV), that looks like a "yes".

[ade]