Interview with Akademy 2018's opening keynote speaker is up

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Wed Mar 21 09:29:13 GMT 2018

Hello,

The interview with this year's opening keynote speaker is here:

https://dot.kde.org/2018/03/21/dan-bielefeld-keynote-speaker-akademy-2018-exposing-injustice-through-use-technology

And the social media links are here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/405672879890086/permalink/439389339851773/?
ref=1&action_history=null

https://twitter.com/akademy/status/976383110253342720

https://mastodon.technology/@kde/99721076884492406

https://plus.google.com/b/105126786256705328374/+KdeOrg/posts/iHwhQPsD64B

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6382149011675189248

https://www.reddit.com/r/kde/comments/860oxr/
this_years_opening_keynote_speaker_at_akademy/

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/860qml/
this_years_opening_keynote_speaker_at_akademy/

I do not have to stress how important it is we get as much coverage of this we
possibly can. Also remember that this should be an interesting talk for all
sorts of people, not only diehard Free Software buffs. It combines Free
Software, technology, first-hand information about North Korea and human
rights activism. It should have a wide appeal, so you may want to think
outside of the FLOSS bubble when choosing where to post.

Share your links here so we can all learn from your ideas.

Cheers

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication