do you need www.kde.org write access?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Mar 8 07:42:47 GMT 2018

On Thursday, 8 March 2018 07:58:46 CET Ben Cooksley wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 1:31 AM, Jaroslaw Staniek <staniek at kde.org> wrote:

> >> Does that mean we'll lose our history, just like koffice.org history from
> >> the
> >> php times is only in subversion anymore and the
> >> wordpress (or whatever it was)
> >> content is completely gone?
> >
> > But kde.org goes for
> > wordpress , right?
> > Sebastian, calligra.org uses wordpress so it stays unaffected, right?
>
> The only website affected by this is www.kde.org.
>
> No other site is impacted by this (and calligra.org is already on
> Wordpress anyway)

Yes -- I was refering to what has happened in the past to koffice.org. I'm
trying to write a history of Krita right now, and I wanted to link to the
release announcements. Linking to a php source file in subversion isn't a very
good solution for that, and, of course, everything that was in koffice.org's
cms was deleted and is gone for good. Fortunately, I could find dot.kde.org
stories about most old releases, but the actual release history of koffice has
gone.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org