Reminder for Akademy

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Mar 5 10:54:51 GMT 2018

Hi there people of the KDE community,

Just a reminder that Akademy this year is reachable, in a big city, and in the
middle of summer on (near) the banks of a beautiful river.

Akademy should also have a strong programme of talks, workshops, and meetings.

This is where you come in: talk about what you're doing, how you're doing it,
and why you're doing it. Talk about future plans. Talk about the past. Talk
about your analysis of the community. This year, the programme committee is
also offering additional coaching for talks, if you feel you need a little
extra practice.

https://akademy.kde.org/2018/cfp

I keep putting off submitting my own talks (one on governance, one on
Calamares, one on FreeBSD) but you should not. A talk submission doesn't have
to take a lot of effort, if you know what you want to go on about.

The CfP is open until the 12th.

[ade]