Opportunity: Promo banners for Kdenlive and Krita

Ivana Isadora Devcic skadinna at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 23:22:48 GMT 2018

Hi everybody,

hope you're having a great day! :)

Ryan from Inkscape shared this on Twitter - he made some seriously cool
banners for GIMP and Inkscape, and offered to make them for Kdenlive and
Krita, among others:

https://twitter.com/ryangorley/status/969712740817235968

I jumped in and said I would help him get in touch with the right people,
so this is my attempt at doing that. :)

I wanted to check here if there is any interest in having those banners
designed, as well as find out who to recommend as the main contact(s).

If there is any better way to connect Ryan and Kdenlive/Krita teams other
than telling him to send an email to the projects' mailing lists, please
let me know.

(For example, if he should contact someone from those projects directly, or
join a Telegram group - maybe the VDG one?)

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Ivana Isadora