FOSS-North

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Mar 1 14:03:33 GMT 2018

While it's -8 in the Netherlands and the whole country hardly knows what to
do, I'd like to point out it's warmer in Sweden.

There's a one-day conference, FOSS-North, to be held late april.

	http://foss-north.se/2018/

The CfP is still open, so we could send in one or more talks about .. stuff.

I was also approached if KDE (and GNOME) want / can staff a booth at the
conference, where we could demo .. stuff. Whatever. Experiment with
merchandise. Show off more Plasma 5.12 LTS improvements. Play with
electronics.

Would anyone (other than me) be interested in submitting a talk / helping with
a booth? (I would also use this conference as an excuse to give Sune back his
blue KDE tablecloth)

Unfortunately, both the PIM and Plasma sprints are that same weekend, so we're
missing a bunch of potentially interesting speakers.

[ade]